This section shares information on both VA and UCLA research submitted and awarded to our Investigators. Here you will find resources on research, contracts and grants, IRBs, and clinical trials.
Veteran’s Affairs Grants Management Services develops policies and provides guidance on grant management issues to grants and affected offices at all organizational levels within the Department.
- Grant Management Services
- Office of Research and Development
- General Administration
- Manual for Administrative Officers and Associate Chiefs of Staff
- Research Investigator Manual
UCLA Department of Medicine Research
Utilize the resources listed here to help fund, start, or continue your research.
- UCLA School of Medicine Research Overview
- Office of Research Administration (ORA)
- Funding Resources
- The Department of Medicine’s Office of Research Administration (ORA)
UCLA Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)
- UCLA Human Research Protection Program
- Animal Research Committee
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Radiation safety Committees
Contact Jill Narciso with research grant questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Trials & Clinical Research
Carefully conducted clinical trials are the fastest and safest ways to find treatments that work in people and ways to improve health. UCLA conducts research for a wide range of medical disorders and offers patients opportunities to participate in research and clinical trials. The resources listed here, includes information on clinical trials at UCLA.
- Clinical Trials
- Participating in Clinical Trials
- UCLA Technology Development Group
- UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
Submitted & Awarded Grants
Grants Awarded Since July 1, 2019
|PI||Sponsor & Type of Award||Project Title|
|Ding, Yichen||NIH K99 Pathway to Independence|
|Gukovskaya, Anna||NIAAA (National Institute on Alcohol, Abuse, & Alcoholism)||The Southern California Research Center for ALPD and Cirrhosis|
|Shalbueva, Natalia||University of Southern California||The Southern California Research Center for ALPD and Cirrhosis (P50AA011999) Pilot project|